Yesterday, I woke up feeling blue-blooded. There wasn’t any real intellect behind that sadness. Good-for-nothing “happened” to effect this.
Of course, I can always blame astrology. A Full Moon in Leo creating a tough position to my natal Moon coupled with an impending Mercury retrograde can certainly pack an psychological blow to a Mercury-Moon-sensitive gal like me. Hmmm…sounds legit.
I could also point to the news cycle, something I’ve been trying to avoid because it spawns me grouchy. Or maybe hormones … a few icky emails…arthritis…winter…or perhaps there is no reason at all except I’m human and sadness is part of life. It’s not something I like to experience, but it is what it is.
I talked about this a bit in my Instagram live and mentioned some of my methods for coping. Here’s what I do when I’m slip down the sadness slope 😛 TAGEND
1. Yoga and reflection. These are both self-care staples. Sometimes I neglect my patterns. When I do, I’m out of styles. But a few extends and time spent in contemplation comforts my spirit…and tameds my moods.
2. Self-hypnosis. I’m a huge fan of the Grace Space Hypnosis app. There are a lot wonderful registers to listen to for a v
5. Oils. Sphere and Sundry is my go-to for mystical petroleums. Depending on how I want to feel, I dab a bit on my pulse spots.( My husband often says” You smell like wizard material .”)
6. Walk it out and talk it out. A long walking with a loved one cures my blue-blooded humors every time. Moving your person and talking about what’s going on is essential. If you’re physically unable to move, ask your caregiver for support.
7. Communicate. Walking and talking is great but what if you can’t get outside due to weather or physical reasonableness? What if you live in an isolated range? You can find support online! 7 Cups offers free 24/7 text conversations with nature listeners. They have options for paid rehabilitation more but if you simply crave an ear, this is a wonderful resource.
8. Community. Having a community of kindred spirits is essential. You can find that in your local sphere- or online.( My Tarot, Transits, and Tangents morning live flow is filled with all the nicest tribes !)
The important thing to remember: each and every one of us will feel sad from time to time. There is nothing wrong with you if you do. But do seek supporter. You don’t have to sustain in silence.
Ivy on a snowy day.
OMFG there is a David Bowie Monopoly game! And yes, I bought this immediately!
Get out your popcorn: Cicely Tyson: Where to Stream the Late Icon’s Great Movies and TV Shows.
Good question: You Finished Dry January. Now What ?
I’m so fuelled to be part of Aliza Kelly’s Lunar Lodge. Join us for this cool event!
Tarot is in Vogue: Tarot as a Tool for Our Times .
So that’s how they do it: How Hollywood Pulls Off The Best Food Scenes In Movies And TV.
Love this: An Introduction to Japanese Statues .
Write’ em down: All The Dates Of 2021 ’s Full Moons .
Libraries to the rescue: Beyond journals: Libraries heal pandemic apathy with virtual castes, ships and narration go .
Check out how Mark Horn spends his Sundays: How a Kabbalistic Tarot Card Reader Spends His Sundays.
There is a story to everything: A Crowded Table.
It starts today: Watch Out: The First Mercury Retrograde Of 2021 Is Here .
Looks intriguing: Productive Intuition: Connecting To The Subtle.
I definitely want to check this one out: Winning the War in Your Mind: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life.
From the Woke Mystik: Astrology SOS: An astrological existence guide to life.
Looking forward to this: The House Your Stars Built: A Guide to the Twelve Astrological Houses and Your Place in the Universe.
I can’t wait for this goodness from Kelly-Ann Maddox: Rebel Witch: Carve the Craft That’s Yours Alone.
Tarot: No Questions Asked: Mastering the Art of Intuitive Reading will get you reading tarot like a champ in no time at all.
Looking for your new favorite tarot floor? The Uncommon Tarot: A Contemporary Reimagining of an Ancient Oracle is it.
If you’re feeling blue, you might want to grab your crayons and a forgery of The Tarot Coloring Book. It’s a soothing tarot-centered undertaking, excellent for calming your brain.
Tarot For Troubled Times was written specifically for times like these. If the world has you down, Tarot for Troubled Times will hoist your spirits.
I’ve received so many meanings from people who love Astrology for Real life: A Workbook for Beginners( A No B.S. Guide for the Astro-Curious ). Bottom line: eventually, a journal that makes astrology easy to understand!
Join my Patreon Community! I am serving up extended placard of the working day interpretations, astrological dainties, society tarot pattern, political astrology, early sneak peeks to horoscopes….and more. Higher ranks get access to live classes, replays of previous class, mentoring, and more.
What I’m Grateful For:
Salted caramel chocolate tartlets
Soundtrack for 1/30/ 21:
Blue Monday by New Order
( c) Theresa Reed | The Tarot Lady 2021
images from capital photography and personal accumulation
Sign up for my newsletter and get free bi-monthly content on tarot, astrology, and more.
I respect your email privacy
Read more: thetarotlady.com